Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Guess Who Has Arrived

My niece Madison Ann has arrived. She was born this morning weighing in at 8lbs, 10oz and 21 inches long. I have only seen pictures so far from a camera phone, but she looks pretty darn cute. I have not been to the hospital yet, I taught this morning and I have my first physical therapy appt. in about an hour. I am heading to the hospital after that. I made her card this after noon and I have her present along with Logan's ready to go. I will have pictures to post tomorrow.

Logan's Gift( I know what it is to be the older sibling, they need gifts too) and Madison's Bag and Card

I made this monogram card( I love mongramed stuff)

Madison's gifts-Sleeper with lamb(Aunt Court loves lambs), a pink bow(one of many that I have for her), and Trumpet socks

5 comments:

Sneaker Teacher said...

LOVE those socks. I have seen them before at my sister in law's baby shower. Doesn't that company make ones that look like little ballet slippers as well? Too cute! Congrats!

Katie

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations on your niece! I can't wait to see pictures too.

Dionna said...

Congratulations! Enjoy holding that baby - that "newborn smell" is my favorite thing ever!

Lori said...

Yay! Congratulations! Cant wait to see pics!

Jodee said...

Congratulations! Your monogrammed card is adorable and I love the little socks too!