Last year was a fun Christmas with Logan. He was really into opening presents and playing with everything. I am sure this year will be just as much, if not more fun. Enjoy all the pictures and have a great weekend!
Christmas Eve
Christmas Morning 2008
Christmas At My Grandparent's House
Logan's Big Gift
4 comments:
I can't wait to see this year's pictures. It's going to be magical this year too. Enjoy this Christmas break!!!
So cute! I love the picture on the John Deere. Adorable.
Oh my -- he looks so little last year! What a cutie! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Janet
It is truly amazing what a difference a year makes! Can't believe how much he has grown...I am sure you are going to have one amazing Christmas this year (in my opinion...the older they get the better it is...)!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment