Also I wanted to update you on Tyler, the boy at our church who was involved in a serious accident on Thanksgiving morning. He is home and was at church on Sunday. He is in a wheelchair and still has a long recovery ahead but this is progress. Thanks for all your prayers.
Ready to go
Logan thought this was so funny
What flavor do I want?
Checking out the goats
These cows are just my size
Petting a friendly little calf
We arrived just in time for milking
Logan loved chasing this little cat and it kept coming back for more
Logan loved the cow in Christmas lights
Waiting for his meal

9 comments:
How fun! Looks like a great place to take the family. I can just see Josie wanting to chase that cat too.
How FUN...
love all the great things they can do and interact..
Have a great week.
Hugs..
My girls would love the ice cream, but they are not animal lovers that close up. Plus, I'm sure that they wouldn't like the smell. But, it looks like you had lots of fun.
That looks so fun! You are such a sweet and fun Aunt. I like the cow on the bicycle too. So cute! Have a good week!
It looks like Logan had a blast! My kids would love this place -- and especially the ice cream! Cute pictures!
we love youngs dairy! :)
What a neat place! You are such fun! I bet Logan just loves you to pieces!
Have a great weekend! ;-)
That was a great alternative to the zoo. That looked like great fun.
Oh how fun! Logan looks like he had FUN! We have the Bluebell creamery close to us, but have yet to go...I'm sure my girls would love it too!
Post a Comment