
Jenilee over at The Goodwin Family blog has decided to break up the winter blues and give us some hope that summer is on the way. Since I am sitting here listening to the wind blow and form drifts that are way past my knees, I though this would be a great time to pull out a summer picture. I don't know about you, but I am DONE with winter!
The photo that I chose is of Logan at the swimming pool. He came up to spend the night and we decided to go to the pool. I had him all ready, swim trunks, sunscreen and toys, only to discover that the local pool was closed for the week due to the county fair. Are you kidding me? Luckily, Aunt Court remembered there was a pool in the neighboring town that she used to teach in. So we headed there and they were open! I hope you enjoy this photo and it reminds you that soon we will be complaining because it is so darn hot! Stop over and check out all the other summer photos too and maybe add one of your own.


14 comments:
I love the pool picture! thanks for linking up with a warm, summer picture! :)
Hi! Thanks for coming by my blog! I know Florida cold is hard to believe, it's crazy! My husband is from upstate NY and he even complains about how bone chilling the wet cold is, lol, plus frozen iguana just aren't right, lol! And what a precious pool picture! I hope that your snow drifts melt soon and that a beautiful spring fast arrives! :)
Angela
Aghhhh...days of summer, when the sun is shining, hitting your skin and making you feel so warm. And of course Logan's cute smile warms you up too! Winter go away!!
Summer does sound like an awful lot of fun right about now...especially that K-12 work schedule!!!
What a great summer picture!! Can't wait for pool days!
Love the picture! He is so cute! It makes me feel warm and think of popsicles just thinking about summer! Have a blessed week.
Love it! Jasmine has been asking me to go to the pool already!
So ready for the hot weather here!!!
OK I am SO ready for summer too! That pool looks way too good and I am not a big fan of being in a swim suit lol but I will do anything to wish this snow away...
Here's to seeing some green grass soon...
Hope you are having a great week :)
I'm a new follower. I just looove that you posted this picture. I was just thinking to myself how I wanted to put something springish or summerish up to get me through these lsat few cold months.
What a cutie! Thank you for reminding us that warm weather WILL be arriving. I hope. It will be, someday soon, I'm trying to tell myself that. ;)
Im done with winter too! Cute pic!
I can tell you are a great aunt! I found you at Pearls & Grace
Summer does sound like an awful lot of fun right about now..
party video
Post a Comment