I decide to join in on Black and White Wednesday over at The Long Road to China. Last week we took Logan and Madison to the park for some fun in the sun. It was a beautiful day with high's in the 60's. Logan had lots of fun looking at the ducks. I captured this picture on the bridge when he was looking at the fish. I really like it in the black and white.
I hope everyone is having a great week. I had my contract evaluation and I feel that everything went well. I am so glad to have that behind me. 6 more school days till my spring break. YAY!


10 comments:
So glad you all got to enjoy some outside time!
Such a cute picture. I love black and whites too.
6 more days till spring break...I hear ya! Yahoo!
Woo hoo! You deserve a lovely spring break. I hope your warm weather continues. Such a fun b&w picture. Hugs!
Such a cute pic, I love it in black and white!
Great photo -- it looks awesome in black and white! He is getting so big! What a cutie! Have a great week and wonderful spring break!
Janet
I love that black and white photo!!!
He is so stinkin cute!!!! what an adorable black and white! :)
Super Cute! I need to tak my kids to feed the ducks this spring. Have a great weekend. Sound slike you are counting down the day to your break, how nice!
Just noticed that you became a follower of my blog- how sweet is that? :) I'm going to mark yours so I can keep up with you too! :)
What a great photo! I love black and white and it looks so cute how you captured him looking at the fish!
I'm sure your contract evaluation went really well! YAY for spring break!
Have a great weekend
Summer :0)
Post a Comment