Things around here have been pretty quiet, which has been a wonderful change. I am busy at school finishing up all the end of the year stuff. At home I have been trying to spring clean and reorganize which is what is on my agenda today. Enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend!
I spy a kitty cat
Come a little closer
Gotcha!

9 comments:
looks like Logan has found a new friend! So cute!!! Happy Spring Cleaning!
I just love kitty pictures. Have a wonderful weekend. I need to get cleaning now that the search for black pants for Emma's band concert is over. Hugs!!
Your nephew reminds me of my duahgter with cats, she loves them but they can't stand her most of the time. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Cute kitty pictures! Hope you have a great weekend!
Reminds me of the movie Hancock...
Have a happy weekend!
I love cats so I think this is sooo cute!!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog...we are glad Gov. Crist vetoed the bill too. Now Louisana has a similar bill that could get passed. I am not normally a political person but this is rediculas...Why do they always pick on teachers? What did we do?
Too cute~ Love the pics -just darling... Hope you had a great week-end~
Aw. How sweet.
I used to have a black kitty that looked just like that. I love cats!!
Logan loves that cat! Must be a kid thing!
Post a Comment