Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Black and White Wednesday


It is time for black and white Wednesday over at The Long Road to China. I love going over there and checking out everyones black and white photos.

I took this photo of Logan a few weeks ago and decided to try it in black and white. We were just hanging out at my grandma's farm and he decided he wanted to climb the gate. I thought may he would go up a few levels, he made it to the top and after I took this pictures, he went over the top to the other side. I tell you the boy has no fear! He loves all things farm, so I am sure there is much more fence climbing in his future. I wish he had a better smile on his face but this is what I have been getting lately.  Happy Wednesday, I love that my work week is almost over!

Great news to share- Logan has started potty training. I got a call Monday night telling me that he had went to the potty and that Court needed to go buy him some Thomas underwear.  I told him if he started going to the bathroom I would buy him some Thomas underwear, this kid does not forget a thing. I guess I will be making a trip to Walmart for Thomas underwear!  Also Logan has decided he is moving into my house for the summer. I waiting to open my door any day and see him standing on my patio with his bags packed (he is going through the terrible two's)!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Great picture!!! And that's super he'd potty training. I think Aaron will be 4 before that ever happens!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

How exciting about potty training! I'm guessing that if Logan did decide to move in with his favorite Aunt, you wouldn't mind very much...hee hee.

Jodee said...

Cute black and white picture! Logan is getting soooo big!

I broke down and bought character underwear too for a potty training reward! They actually work quite well!

Donna said...

I love the special warm overtones to your black and white conversion. And congrats on the potty training! Big milestones ahead!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Serline said...

Congratulations on the journey towards diaper independence! I'm sick and tired of Elmo's Potty song, which she loves, but Narelle is still resisting the potty...

Shelly and Family said...

OMG ~ it seems like forever since I been here in blogger land and your was the first place i had to stop by and see what's up...great B&W and tell your nephew keep up the great work on using the potty (coming from a mother with soon to be three kiddos with bowel issues ~ doing their business on the potty is one big step)! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and it is so nice catching up with some old friends ;)

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Shelly

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Logan is ADORABLE!!! What a cute photo:) I hope the Potty training is going well....it can be frustrating at times. You will have to keep us posted:)

enjoy your weekend~

Lisa