Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Black and White Wednesday


Thought I would hop back into Black and White Wednesday this week. As mentioned in my previous post, we had a surprise birthday for my grandma. It was a nice day and they live near a beautiful pond. Logan had fun going on the paddle boat and watching the ducks.  The picture I chose for this week was one of Logan and his Great Aunt Weez(Louise). The were walking down the dock so Logan could catch another ride on the paddle boat.

I have had a good first week off and have been catching up on things around the house. Today I getting together with one of my friends to help her with her parent's 40th anniversary scrapbook. 

Stop by here to check out more great black and white photos.

14 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Have fun scrapbooking! Darling b&w pic.

Lori said...

Great picture...love black and white photography!

Lori said...

Great photo!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

black and white pictures are so pretty!! I love it. I hope your enjoying your summer! You deserve it.

Donna said...

What a fun day! And the scrapbook project sounds like fun too!

Donna

Mary Lou said...

My favorite photos are from behind. don't know why but this is so cute. The stripes in her jacket are great with the black and white.
Thanks for visiting me and commenting today. Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Your picture looks fabulous! I would love to be right there with the kids! Very fun!

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

What a GREAT photo! It looks so peaceful.

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

I love everthing about this picture! Fantastic! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog too. :-)

ellieshine said...

Cute! What a beautiful place!

Kim said...

What a beautiful photo!

Maddy said...

Aww! What a darling shot! I always love those hand-in-hand shots :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a sweet photo!!! Sounds like you had a great time at the party!

Enjoy your summer break:)

Lisa