Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 18, 2010

200th Post, Breakfast with Santa and A Giveaway

Well  if that title didn't get your attention, I don't know what will. I am so excited that this is my 200th post so to celebrate I will be giving away one of these
That's right, $15 dollars to spend on something warm from Starbucks! If it is as cold as it is here in Ohio, I am sure you will put this to good use. Just leave me a comment on this post and I will enter you in the drawing that will be selected by the random number geneator. I will pick the winner on Wednesday, December 22, 2010.

We went to Breakfast with Santa last Saturday and had lots of fun. This always a fun event with 2 hours filled with activites.  Logan enjoyed his breakfast and Madison picked at cereal and bananas. We had a visit with the big guy, decorated cookies with Mrs. Claus and made crafts. I love all the fun activities that this time of year brings.

This weekend my brother, Logan, my aunt and I are going to bundle up and brave the cold tonight to go to a place called Woodland Lights. It is an outside walking light exhibit that I have really been wanting to go to. I finally just decided we can't wait till it warms up (because that may never happen), so we are going to brave the cold. We all have out winter gear out ready to go. I love reading about what all you guys are doing this time of year.



Trying to decide what to eat first.

Excited to be at the Breakfast with Santa!

Coloring a paper with Aunt  Court

Trying to decide which cookie he wants to decorate

Madison needed a little help with the sprinkles.

Showing off(eyeing) her masterpiece

Time for stickers


Tracing handprints for the reindeer ornament

11 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 200th post..
Looks like you had a great time.
I truly can't believe how much the kids have changed ... they are growing up sooo much..
Sorry I haven't been around.. I have been catching up .. have some post ready for my blog finally...
Love your decorations... your house looks amazing.
have a great weekend..
Hugz..
Kim

Jodee said...

Congrats on your 200th post! I am looking forward to the next 200 posts!

It looks like you had loads of fun at the Santa breakfast! Love Madison's holiday hair bow!

Hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!

Shannon Willcutt said...

Looks like you are having a fun Christmas =) You are a super cool aunt!!

Would love to win!!

Corrie said...

congratulations on your 200th post!! merry christmas!!

corrie

Gail said...

Congrats on your 200th post Courtney! I can tell you're having a wonderful holiday season.

And may I add, you are the best aunt!

Kim said...

Congrats! I love Starbucks, sign me up :). Looks like the Santa breaskfast was a hit, I love Madison's dress, Alyssa had one similar.

Did you get to see the lights? It sounds very neat!

Bethany said...

I love the holidays and all the fun activities you can do! What a special time you had with Logan and Madison!

It is pretty cold here in NC! Would love a treat from Starbucks!

Todd and Courtney said...

They are so sweet. I love all the activities you get to do with them. Madison sweet hairbow is something I need to get for Lauren :)

Anonymous said...

I love her headband bow! So cute! What a special day. Thanks for your sweet and thoughtful comments on my blog.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy 200th post! I always looking forward to your updates. You are always so good about visiting my blog too. Have a splendid Christmas break with your adorable niece and nephew. Darling pics!

Jenny said...

Oooo...Happy 200th post! I'd love to win that starbucks gift card!