The show started and we soon realized that it was the same 5 people doing all the performances and they just kept changing thier name, country of origin and hairstyle. Luckily when you are three, you don't notice it, so Logan was mesmorized for the first hour. Madison lasted about a half hour then she was ready to wiggle. Long story short by the end of the night, I felt like I was part of the circus wrestling 2 little ones. We left early and called it a night. On a brighter note, Logan was very excited about the circus and was excitedly talking about it the next morning with my mom.
Logan spent the night at my house that night and we had a great time, so all in all it was a good weekend.
Ready for the circus
Waiting
Daddy and Madison
Climbing on the boards bleachers
This guy was the ring master, clown, juggler and unicycle rider!
Logan was fascinated by the hula hoop girl.

2 comments:
You get a big fat A for effort on this outing. I understand those wrestling matches at public events.
Hugs!!
Aww I am sure the kiddos had a ball, it was perfect for their first circus I'm sure because they don't know any different!
Post a Comment