On July 3rd we had our family reunion. I think that was the start of this crazy heat wave! The kids were able to keep cool in the pool or the water slide. We ate way to much food, but it was all so good, how do you choose? By the end of the day we were all tired and hot but it was lots of fun., I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Update on Logan- As I write this, Logan is down at Children's Hospital having some testing done to see what is going on. He has not had any more seizures, thank goodness. Miss Madison is playing at my feet since I am watching her while they are at the hospital. They will see the neurologist Aug. 8th to go over the test results.

9 comments:
Cute photos! Those kiddos are growing fast and so adorable! Will keep Logan and all of you in my prayers. Take care.
janet
I have totally fallen behind on my blog reading, so I hadn't heard about Logan til just now. I will for sure keep the little fella in my prayers. I'm glad y'all had a great reunion! It's so miserably hot here, I don't even enjoy going outside anymore!
Ya'll always have so much fun!!
Praying for and thinking about little Logan today! Hoping all will be well.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog...I always enjoy reading them.
Have a fun day with Miss Madison!
Oh! Forgot to tell you! I finally used my Starbucks giftcard! We don't have one in our town, so I used it while at the beach. And best thing...I bought a reusable 24 oz cup with a straw...so I will have it forever...I drink lots and lots of water from it! And I think of you everytime I fill it up *Ü*
Love all your pics! Looks like a lot of fun! I love the pic of Logan on the float and Madison blowing bubbles:)
Praying for Logan today!
Looks like a fabulous reunion. This heat is definitely intense. I'll be anxious for updates on Logan. You are all in my prayers.
I am praying that the doctors are able to find out what is going on with sweet Logan! I know that must have been scary! But hopefully it is something that can be monitored and treated fairly easily! Keep us posted!!
What a fun family reunion. Cute pictures! Logan is getting soooo big!
Well, you found the perfect way to stay cool! We really need one of those big water slides around here!!
Post a Comment