No not for me! I had the honor of throwing a bridal shower for one of my friends at church. I decided I was going to do this at the end of June and thought the first part of August would be the perfect time before their September wedding. For some reason I always forget how stressful the beginning of the year is. Luckily for me, I work best under pressure, so I was doing my BEST work that week. I went with her colors which were blue and silver. Thanks to Pinterest for lots of wonderful ideas.
We had a luncheon after church, which consisted of shredded chicken sandwiches, carrots and dip, strawberry salad, chips and pasta salad. It was a great time for everyone to just get together and enjoy each others company. We topped off the day with cake and blue punch.
The Cake Table
This cake is nothing fancy, but it is oh so yummy!
A close up of the cake table
Blue Punch
The bride to be and her mom
She was blessed with many wonderful gifts
The beautiful bride behind the cake table.
4 comments:
You are such a great friend! Love, love, love the blue punch and cake! So cute!
That is so sweet! Beautiful bride and love that blue punch! Did it turn your lips blue? Hope you have a great day!
Janet
What a fun shower. You are indeed a special friend. I'm loving the blue punch.
So the food sounds super yummy! Any good recipes to share? I'm desperate for some good recipes for fall. PS- I don't think i've ever seen blue punch! :)
Post a Comment