Today Logan turns 4, it is so hard to believe. I really feel like it was just yesterday that I was standing holding him in the hospital. I bought my new car the year he was born and I really thought 5 years seemed like forever that I would have it paid off. I am only a year away- good for car payments, bad for a little guy growing up to fast. Logan has had an exciting year. He has started preschool and had his first medical scare. So far everything is great on the medical front. We celebrated this weekend with all things CARS! We had a fun relaxing lunch on Sunday with just my grandma, Logan and I . We really cherish the time we spend with just the three of us. Tonight, Logan will be performing in his first preschool production, I can't wait to see my favorite little turkey. He is all boy and full of energy!
Happy Birthday to my favorite little man!

6 comments:
Birthday blessings, dear Logan!
Happy birthday to your handsome little guy! Time flies when you are having fun!
What a cutie! I hope he has a fantasic year!
Happy Birthday to Logan! He looks so grown up :(
He is so adorable!! And so lucky to have such a sweet Auntie! Have fun celebrating his birthday and Thanksgiving!
Janet
Happy Birthday Logan! You are so blessed!
Post a Comment