This year I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to take Logan because of the rainy weather that was predicted. I kept telling myself it would be okay if we missed a year, but deep in my heart I was disappointed. Well thanks to a change a plans and a little grace in the weather department we were able to go. We went on Sunday evening, and by the time we left, it was just starting to sprinkle. I was so happy we made it all evening with no rain. It was a good thing we went, because the next day it poured!
We always have our usual things to see, the tractors, the pony rides, and the rides. We enjoyed some fresh squeezed lemonade and a shaved ice. My grandma joined us for the evening, because Logan insisted that she come to the fair with us. So the plan worked out and another year is now in the books.
Checking out some of the rodeo horses
His favorite part of the fair
A pony ride
Sitting on the hill, ready to watch the truck pulls

2 comments:
It's nice to have annual traditions to share with your "favorite" little people in your life. How nice that Grandma joined too.
Looks like a good time! I can not remember the last time I have been to a fair and Lilly and Reid have never been! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Hope you are having a great week!
Post a Comment