Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 15, 2012

5 Years- Happy Birthday Logan!

How did I blink and miss the last 5 years?? I honestly can't believe that today we are celebrating 5 years! I can honestly go back in time in remember holding that little guy in my arms, now he a bundle of energy. Next year he will be starting kindergarten and I know that before I blink again, he will be turning 10. 

Logan holds a special place in my heart because he made me an aunt! I love every minute of being an aunt. I get to have all the fun, without the responsibility.

Logan is a smart little guy, who knows all the correct names of tractors and large machinery ( I know this because he is often correcting me). He loves to sing and is starting to "read" familiar books. He loves outdoors and all things that involve dirt!  He always reminds me that he will still want to come over to my house for sleepovers, even when he is a teenager-I hope so!

Happy Birthday to my favorite nephew!



4 comments:

Jboo said...

Such a cutie!! Cannot believe he's 5 already!! Happy Birthday Logan! You are lucky to have such a wonderful Aunt!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Birthday blessings, Logan! Your Aunt loves you dearly. It shows on every blog post.

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!

Laurie said...

Happy b-day, Logan! I hope you have a wonderful day/weekend of celebration! :)