Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

You Can't Catch Me, I'm The Gingerbread Man

As crazy as the before Christmas rush was, I must admit I am loving the extra time off after Christmas. It made me realize how much I needed this time to rest and relax. 

Before Christmas, Logan and I were browsing  a local store, where we found these adorable giant gingerbread men. The best part was they were marked down on clearance-SCORE! I grabbed two and we ran home to let Logan start decorating his. The kids included everything needed to make a gingerbread man. Logan kept asking me if when he finished, would it get up and run!

Madison got her turn to make hers on Christmas Eve. Overall they were a big hit!







8 comments:

Tiffany said...

those are so cute!

Bethany said...

How cute! We did lots of gingerbread activities at our house too over the break. We read the book all the time too;)

Jboo said...

Oh my word -- those are adorable! Love those -- and they look way more manageable (for me anyway) than a gingerbread house! That Logan is a hoot -- hope his GB man didn't run away! :)

Laurie said...

I have never seen anything like those! Allison was begging for a gingerbread man this year and we had to totally settle for a tiny one. Next year I'll be on the lookout for something like this. Adorable pictures!!

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

Those big gingerbread men look like way more fun to decorate than a gingerbread house and not near as messy. They both looked like they had a good time decorating too.

Jodee Leader said...

It looks like the kids had loads of fun decorating their gingerbread men! Those turned out sooo cute!

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling! I have a gingerbread record storybook that Josie loves to listen to. I need to keep my eyes open for those kits.

Shannon Willcutt said...

I could kick myself!! I saw those in Wal-Mart one day and thought about buying them...but we were doing gingerbread houses at our annual baking day with my sister the very next day, so I passed them up. And now I am so mad that I didn't go ahead and buy them!!!! These are SO cute!!!!! I will buy them next year for sure!

Happy new year...looking forwad to staying in touch in 2013!!!