I can't believe it has been over a week since I have posted. It continues to be busy at school and sadly my to-do list keeps getting longer not shorter! I will post more soon.
After our day at the waterpark, Madison came home with me for a girls day. We were both pretty tired from the day before so we enjoyed just hanging around the house. We played dolls, ate lots of pretend food, and played outside in my r*dneck swimming pool. As much as I love doing activities with the kids, sometimes it is nice to just hang out.

3 comments:
Darling pictures. I'm sure she loves her one-on-one time doing girly things. It's FRIDAY! The weekend is nearly here! I hope you can relax a bit.
I love the little water area. Too cute! :) And I'm with you... it's nice to just hang out sometimes and not have a big agenda!!
Looks like so much fun...we love just hanging out too =)
Post a Comment