Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 3, 2014

A Little Valentine's Day Creativity

No, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth. It has been a crazy two weeks. We had our last round of parent teacher conferences and I was busy doing an online training for a new data collection system and it was due Feb. 28th. They are all complete so hopefully I can get back to regular schedule. Today is another snow day, there's a shocker, so I plan on using it to get caught up on everything I have been slacking on during the past two weeks. Sadly we are still feeling the winter blues around here, I am not sure that spring is ever going to come.  The official start of spring is in just a few weeks, maybe Mother Nature will take a hint.

I got to help Logan with his Valentine's box this year and I loved doing it. It was kinda thrown on me at the last minute so I threw some craft items in a bag and headed down to help him create a box. I took a variety of stickers but as expected, he picked Cars! We decided to make roads on the side and then put his name on the top. The crafty perfectionist in me was able to let go and create his box, I wanted it to be his. I cut the road out and guided him on how to cut the little yellow strips. In the end he was so proud of his box and I was happy that I got to help him with it.







4 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Logan did a wonderful job on his Valentine box. Love the car theme. That road is pretty cool. This winter definitely wants to just keep lingering. It was -10 this morning. Hard to believe it's March.

Laurie said...

It turned out GREAT!! Happy snow day… we are having one too. Although really it's a "wind chill" day, so no fun playing outside. BUMMER!!

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

I totally agree that spring needs to hurry up! Very cute boy themed box for his Valentines!

Jodee said...

That turned out sooo cute! Logan is so blessed to have you!