Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Friday

On November 1st, my aunt and uncle came down to my grandparents, as well as their daughter Mandi and her husband Steven. We went to chuch together and then out to eat. While at the restaurant they took so family pictures, so I wanted to share them. I hope everyone has a great weekend. My grandma is coming up on Saturday and we are hitting the craft stores. On Sunday we will be heading to see my dad's side of the family.

The Whole Family

My Grandparent's Playing With Madison

Aunt Court and Logan

My Aunt Louise and Uncle Calvert

Steven and My Cousin Mandi

My Parents

My Grandparents

Logan and Madison With Their Parents

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling pictures. How fun hitting the craft stores this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures of your family! Family is such a blessing. I am glad you all had a sweet time getting together!

Karen said...

Great pics of some special moments- what a blessing family is- and how wonderful it is to get several generations together!