Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgivng Recap

We spent Thanksgiving Day with my mom's side of the family. My grandma's four sisters rent out a clubhouse and we all gather there for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.  We have 4 turkeys, 20 pounds of mashed potatoes and plenty of other side dishes and desserts. It is always a day spent catching up with everyone, as this is they only time we get together with most of the famly. Logan had a blast and was mesmorized by the pool table, he even slipped a few balls into the pockets. Madison was not happy most of the day(this seems to be a pattern with her), hopefully she will outgrow this soon. About 4:00 everyone pulls out the Black Friday ads and starts forming the game plan. I am not one of those people, but I enjoy going through the ads. On Thanksgiving evening, I took my grandma and Logan home to my grandparents house and  spent the night. Logan spent all day Friday with me and then we switched about 5 and I had Madison for a few hours. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday for all those shopping warriors!


Calvert and Logan Watching A Game Of Pool

One Of Madison's Happy Moments

Finally Asleep

Logan Joining In On AGame Of Pool

Madison Showing Off Her Thanksgiving Shirt

Logan's Black Friday Photo (this is much better than shopping)
This was taken at 8 AM instead of 4 AM!

10 comments:

Jodee said...

It sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving. Bring on the 20 pounds of mashed potatoes! Cute pictures!

Jboo said...

What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving with your family. Logan is getting so big -- those two are such cuties! Have a great week!

Janet

Lori said...

Wow thats alot of food! Sounds good to me!!!! Glad you had a great time with your family.

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks adorable! You should give me tips...Just beautiful! I am glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! It looks like everyone had fun!

Jenny said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Super Mommy said...

Four turkeys?? Did y'all have leftovers?? Sounds like you had a great time!

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

I love Madison's shirt! I am with you I am not much of a black friday shopper. But I did spend a few hours that night searching for bargains. I don't really know why I wasted my time since I wasn't planning to go out anyway. Oh well...at least you had a good time babysitting your cuties!

Angela said...

Little Madison is so cute! I love that name, that is what my cousin named her new baby!

Have a great week!

Jenn said...

You always leave such sweet comments on my blog! Thank you! What a blessing you are to your adorable niece and nephew---and a blessing they are to you too I am sure!! It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Blessings,
Jenn

Karen said...

Wow! Sounds like a great Thanksgiving was shared by all in your family- love the photos- (guessing that you had something to do with Madison's adorable shirt)