So I finally got the energy (and it took a lot) to get the Valentine's Day pictures off my camera. Logan and I had a pretty low key day before Valentine's Day. I got him a memory game and new DVD. We had lunch with my grandma and then just played and napped. Miss Madison was supposed to come down but she was sick so I just sent her gift home.
Hopefully I will recover from this soon. Tomorrow night I am going with Logan to his first swim lesson. He already asked if he can hide from the teacher underwater, this could be interesting! I figure I had better go to this one, as it may be his first and last one-ha, ha!
Checking out the loot
Ready to play the memory game
Showing off his card from my grandma
Excited that my grandma got him a new coloring book

5 comments:
Darling pictures from Valentine's. I'm sorry you've been so under the weather. Extra hugs.
I hope you are back to 100% soon, that has to be awful to be sick for so long. Hope the swim lesson go well and you stay dry!
Hope you are feeling better soon! You did way better than me for Valentine's Day - I didn't even get Jack anything:( The gifts look fun!
I hope your feeling much much better! You are so good to the kiddos, they are lucky to have you!
Great V-day pics....good luck on your union in Ohio...such a shame that the government refuses to accept that unions are the American way!!!
Post a Comment