Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Walkin In a Winter Wonderland

Of course I had to have pictures of Madison out in the snow. The first few snows, she was sick so finally a few weeks ago, I got to capture her walking in the snow. She was so fun to watch as she kind of tip toed at first but then went to running. She was also amazed at her footprints and would stop to look at them. I am sure next winter she will be ready to run and play with her brother.

I hope everyone is survivng this crazy winter weather. This week we got a pretty hefty ice storm that left me out of school 3 days. I actually decided that I really liked working Monday and Friday and having 3 days off in between. I was sad that we missed Groundhog Day but we got in a wonderful Chinese New Year lesson thanks to the Panda Express kit that Kim recommneded. Thanks Kim, they loved the activities. Today we have had rain, sleet, snow, and ice, lots of fun. Hopefully next week brings better weather. If not I guess I have to look forward to the fact that there are 43 days left until spring! Enjoy the weekend.




Aunt Court when is it going to be summer?

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

looks like fun, cold but fun!

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

The first steps in the snow are the best because they aren't sure what it is or what to do with it. She looks like she was enjoying the snow.

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a sweet picture of first steps in snow. I'm so gad you were able to get the Panda Express CNY activities. It was pretty cool to get so many neat things for FREE! We spent this afternoon with our local adoptive community enjoying a big CNY celebration. Let's hope that this winter weather settles down a bit. Enough already!!

Katie Patterson said...

I'm kinda jealous that I can't see some snow. Living in Miami...we have only 2 seasons...warm and hot!!! It gets rather boring.

Beautiful pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! Stay warm...

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! Hurry up, spring!

BOWquet said...

Awesome pictures! Playing in the snow looks so fun!