Well apparently the weekend took its toll on me because my Monday started by me oversleeping an hour. I still made it to school in plenty of time but I love to have a slow start to my morning and that didn't happen. It is amazing how something so small can set off your whole day. Today I was up in time and doing my normal morning routine. I am excited that this week is a 4 day week but I have another busy weekend ahead.
Madison started preschool at the beginning of September. She seems to like it but she doesn't really like to talk about it much. I think she likes the fact that she is a big girl going to school now.





4 comments:
Hard to believe that she is starting preschool already. Seems like she should still be a baby.
What a cutie-pie! I can't believe she's old enough for preschool already! Am sure she is having so much fun!
Time really flies by doesn't it?? I know it doesn't feel that way to our little ones, but each year goes by faster and faster!
How exciting for her! She looks so grown up now! Boo hoo!
Post a Comment