Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 21, 2013

Madison's Birthday Party

Wow, it is already Monday, even the long weeks go fast. I had Friday off from school, but ended up spending the day on the couch resting my back that I had pulled a few days earlier. I had powered through 2 days but decided a day of rest was what I needed. Hopefully I am putting that behind me.  So needless to say, I was sad that a beautiful fall day was wasted, but we made up for it yesterday with some fall fun. .

So as I was getting ready this morning, I realized it has been a month since Madison's birthday. I really didn't think it had been that long, time just keeps speeding by.

We had her family birthday with our family at a restaurant.  We went during 1/2 price appetizers and ordered a bunch for dinner. After dinner, the restaurant comes to sing to the child and they bring them ice cream. Madison made out in the gift department with some new clothes and I got her a play stove.

We ended the evening with cupcakes. My mom ordered the cupcakes and I whipped up some cupcake toppers.

I just can't believe she is already 4, I still see her as a baby.









3 comments:

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

Happy Birthday Madison! I can't believe that she is 4 years old already.

Jboo said...

Such a little cutie! Count me in too - I can't believe she's 4!! Time -- slow down!! :) Hope you're feeling better!

Musings from Kim K. said...

What fun pictures. A special birthday for a special girl.

PS. I hope your back is better. I imagine you do quite a bit of bending over little people's desks all day long in your classroom.