Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Great Etsy Shop

This is the necklace I got for my friend Cute necklace to personalize with your children or grandchildren's names
I love this unique necklace!
I am featuring another one of my favorite Etsy shops. This week it is Hill Country Charm. I came across this shop when I was looking for a present for my best friends birthday. She had been wanting an initial necklace, so I set out to find one. It didn't take me long to come across this great shop. They have lots of wonderful necklaces, including ones you can personalize with your children or grand children's names. Remember Christmas is just around the corner and these would make great gifts. Happy shopping!

5 comments:

MyStyles said...

I love the necklace with the names. I may put that on my birthday list. ;)

Just the 5 of us said...

I love the necklace in the middle. :)

Shelly and Family said...

I too love the necklace with the names listed on each charm...I am going to head over there shortly and check out the shop! Don't you just love esty! (I have a small shop on there too and have sold a few of my creations along with some custom orders - a great way to gt some great exposure!) Thank you for sharing....

Jenny said...

What AWESOME necklaces!!! I love them! I will have to check them out!!! I heart etsy!!!!!

Todd and Courtney said...

Oh I love etsy. LOVE it! Those are cute necklaces. I've been wanting one with Lauren's name on it so I might just have to add it to my Christmas list. :) Thanks for the wedding comment. I love the pink too!