Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Little Crafty

So I have been a little (I stress the word little) crafty this week. I have a Cricut machine but I have never used it with vinyl. So I made a trip to Walmart purchased the vinyl and some containers. Oh the possibilities, I love personalized stuff, so this only fuels my passion. I have completed one bucket, we will call it my trial bucket and for the most part I am pleased (only a few small wrinkles). Second project of the week, gift card holders. I found these little purses on this website http://www.scrap-a-little.com/. So I printed out the templates and set out to working on this. The one I made was an experiment and I want to use 2 papers on the next one. I am excited about my little accomplishments. This is coming from the girl, who got a C in art, and I think that was because the teacher took pity on me. I was also the person, who said a few years ago that why would I take the time to make things when I can buy them. Times change! Stop by and visit my scrapbook site at http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles&u=279275 I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend. I am headed down to my parent's to help with their garage sale(we are selling all of Logan's 0-12 month clothes, plus more). My hometown also has a festival and parade, so I am planning on taking Logan to those. Hopefully I will have lots of new pictures to share when I get back!

4 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Look at your craftiness! I'm super impressed. Have a great 4th of July weekend!!

Caroline said...

So cute! You should personalize stuff to sell on etsy. I'd buy something.

Nutmeg said...

I LOVE that tub! Cute stuff!
~Amy

Alaina said...

Very cute stuff! I love being inspired!