Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kelly's Korner- Children's Birthday Parties

This week Kelly at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is hosting a blog hop of children's birthday parties. I decided to share my nephew Logan's 1st birthday party from last November. Logan loves tractors so the theme was John Deere. I had Logan's first year scrapbook was on one end of the table. I also made a montage of all the pictures from his first year and that was playing during the party. Enjoy the photos!
The Cake
The Cake Table-On The Far Right, The Guest Are Looking At My Scrapbook Of Logan's First Year
The Presents
Logan Waiting On Lunch
Logan Eating His Cake

15 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

The tractor cake is awesome!

Brenda said...

Love the cake! Watching achild dig into their 1st birthday cake is the BEST!

A Refocused Life said...

Cute cake. "First" birthdays are so special and fun.

Jackie said...

What a sweet cake! Your cake theme caught my eye right away because I love all things John Deere (thanks to my dad). I really want to have a baby boy so that I can do a John Deere party for him someday. :)

Unknown said...

I love love love that cake! :)

Shelly and Family said...

What an adorable 1st bday party - BTW love the tractor cake too!

Family American Style. said...

I love the Tractor. Great Idea

Caroline said...

Cute cake!

Candice said...

I love this theme,how cute his he eating all that cake!

Jodee said...

Cute party! Carson had a John Deere party one year and it was soooo much fun!

phillips phamily said...

What a great idea to show all the first year pictures at the party!

The Guerra's said...

My son would love that cake! He is so into tractors right now! Very good idea for a party!

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

I love your ideas for Logan's birthday. I may be stealing some for Halainah's 2nd birthday...well 1st with us. And I just had to stop in and say that I am totally with you, I can't wait for the 16 and Pregnant reunion. I was mad that it wasn't this week. Why does reality TV have to be so addicting! :)

BOWquet said...

looks like such fun!
Hey you got an award on my blog. Go check it out! :)

Heather said...

I love the cake!! So cute and I bet that was a fun party!