Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 13, 2009

McLinky- 3 Things You May Not Know About Me

So there are probably a lot of things you don't know about me, since I just started this blog. This week for the blog hop we are supposed to share 3 things You May Not Know About Me. So here we go.
1. I do NOT like tomatoes. Many people have asked me if it is the taste or the texture. Definetly the texture and a little bit of the taste. I like tomato products and if you can hide it well enough I will eat it, but I can't just eat a tomato plain.
2. I was the 1996 Lamb and Wool Queen at our county fair. I showed sheep for 10 years and was very proud of this honor.
3. I love to scrapbook. I started this when Logan was born with the intent of just doing his first year. Before this I had no interest in scrapbooking. Now I can't get enough of it!
Thanks for stopping by!

***Replace this paragraph (between the asterisks)with your content. This week, on TUESDAY, 7/14/09, the theme is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME (or US). You can express this with photos, writing or a combination. Here is a sample I did: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-for-july-14-2009-3.html ... Do not change any part of this code except for text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Between the asterisks is where you place your content. DO NOT CREATE A NEW MCKLINKY LIST. WE ALL USE THE SAME LIST. DO NOT CHANGE THE LIST ID BELOW. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog post as soon as the blog hop starts! Link directly to your blog post, not just your blog.***

MckLinky Blog Hop

25 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

Were you in 4H? My son showed cows for 2 years. The crown is something to be proud of. Congrats. I too love scrapbooking. I started when I was pregnant with my second son. Now I am addicted. I think I have more pictures and scrapbook supplies then I get the time to scrapbook lately.

Emily said...

I don't like tomatoes either!

But I do like your new background! :)

South Family said...

I have tried and tried and tried to just EAT a tomato and I just can't do it! I love to scapbook also!! :-) I enjoyed reading your blog tonight!

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

I am a hater of the tomater too :) I hate when they accidentally put one on my sandwich when I order out, especially when you tell them NO tomatoes!

Many Blessings,
Deanna

Lisa Mom of 2 Boys said...

My oldest son hates tomatoes too!

Kimberly Kihega said...

I won't eat raw tomatoes, but I love them when they are cooked! Cute blog!

the brown couch said...

Have you ever used Scrapblog.com? It is a favorite site of mine. Such fun!

Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

and Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

Blog Hoppin to say Hello!

Alexis said...

I'm totally with you on the tomatoes! I love salsa, ketchup, anything and everything Italian, but I'll go out of my way to avoid a pure tomato. Yuck!

withhimalltheway.blogspot.com

The Mrs. said...

Had no idea I was in the presence of Royalty!!! LOL.

Peggy said...

Hoppin in to say Hello. What a beautiful boy!He is adorable

mommy23monkeys said...

Wow, we have a lot in common! I hate tomatoes (but love tomato sauce, soup, ketchup, etc). I used to show sheep when I was in school (late 80's) and I love to scrapbook!

Amazing. :)

Brandi said...

I love tomatos. My brother loves tomatos but hates ketchup. Crazy.

Jadehollow said...

Droppin by to say Hi! Love the background.. and I'm just the opposite.. I love tomatoes.. I could eat like apples lol. Happy Blog Hop!
Debbie

Wise House Oils said...

I don't like tomatoes either, unless they are grape tomatoes, and then I can only tolerate 2 or three! Come by and visit me!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Nice to get to know you. =D

Hopping by from Buffalo...
=) melanie

Caravan Trading Group said...

I'm so crazy about tomatoes that one of my favorite things to eat is a tomato sandwich. :) But I know what you mean about the texture. I'm visiting from this week's Blog Hop. :) On August 1, I'll be hosting a new meme called Small World Saturday. I hope that you'll join the fun!

Laura P said...

I completely agree with you about the Tomatoes. LOL Everyone I know looks at me goofy when I tell them I don't like tomatoes but love ketchup.

janetfaye said...

I think it is wonderful that you were the Lamb and Wool Queen!

Nice to meet you!

Mochamama said...

I'm the same way about tomatoes!! I love ketchup though:) I am also big into scrapbooking and subscribe to the magizine you have in your pic. It can be an addicting hobby. :)

Carleen said...

Hi! I'm at the Hop today and stopped by to get to know you better. I hope that you'll find the time to visit me, too!

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi :).

Night Owl Mama said...

no tomatos wow

queen that is cool
and love to scrap book too

thanks for sharing cute blog

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I love tomatoes! And my 3 year old, he will just eat them plain. Like an apple! I can't go that far, haha.

Stopping by from the blog hop!
-Angela

Frantic Holly said...

Just hopping by to say Hi and visit your list!