Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas at the Greene

We have a great outdoor mall about 40 minutes from my house and about 15 minutes from my aunts house. My aunt and I decided a few weeks ago that we wanted to go to their tree lighting ceremony and take Logan. We had a great time and enjoyed all the beautiful decorations. The weather was great that weekend with daytime highs in the 50's and at night it was in the 30's, which was bearable. We loaded up the stroller and took off. We had fun visiting a few stores, checking out the reindeer and killing time in Books and More playing with Thomas. Logan really enjoyed the small parade and tree lighting. After we left the mall, we decided to find somewhere to eat. We pulled into Logan's steakhouse and Logan started shouting this is my restaurant! He had a blast checking out the restaurant and finding his name on everything.  We had so much fun and will proabably try to fit this into our schedule every year!
Playing with Daisy Dog before we left

The tree before it was lit

Standing by GIANT Santa

Talking to the reindeer ( he was upset because the wouldn't talk back)

Playing with Thomas in the bookstore

The lighting of the tree

Logan with his great aunt Louise

The streets were beautiful with all the lights lit

8 comments:

Jodee said...

What a fun night! I love the Logan restaurant story! He is such a little character!

Musings from Kim K. said...

You always have the BEST adventures with Logan. Great pics.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

We love to go the "Lighting of the Square" too. It is such a fun tradition!!! We had to miss it this year because everyone was sick...so sad!

Looks like you all had a great time! Beautiful picture of the lit tree!!

Laurie said...

I wanna go, I wanna go!! I love it when you find things that would make great traditions. :) I just love the outdoor shopping areas that are all lit up. SO pretty!

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

Love the tree lit and the way the streets are lit. Great tradition!

The Mrs. said...

What a fun time!!

Kim said...

The tree is huge! What a fun outing for the three of you!

Anonymous said...

I love tree lightings. Such a festive fun thing to do.