It is hard to believe that Logan in three already ( shree as he says it). He is a ball full of energy and all boy!! He loves all things Thomas, construction, farming and Mickey Mouse. We celebrated his birthday on Saturday with a Mickey Mouse party. He had so much fun and was so excited about all the gifts and cake. Logan has went through a sudden growth spurt that has made his pants shorter and shirts tighter. He is currently wearing 3T but at the rate he is going, we will have to break out the 4T soon.
I will leave with some flashback photos from the past few years. It is so much fun to look back and see how much he has grown. Hopefully I will get back into the blogging grove soon, it has just been a very busy time.
Logan 1 Day Old
Logan 5 Days Old
Ready for his 1st Birthday Party
Playing with his Great Grandpa(who we missed dearly at this years celebration)
Ready for his 2nd Birthday Party
Having Fun Opening his presents
Ready for his 3rd Birthday(I will have official birthday pictures soon)
4 comments:
I love all the flash-back pics. I'll look forward to 3rd birthday pics. Missing your posts! I'm sure you're looking forward to Thanksgiving break.
Hope he has a very special 3rd Birthday! I enjoyed looking back at pictures from him of previous years. he is precious.
I love looking back at older pictures too- it just makes you realize how quickly it happens and to savor every little step! Looking forward to seeing those b-day pics!
What great flashback pictures to celebrate his 3rd Birthday! A Mickey party sound like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment