Logan was a clown and Madsion was a pumpkin princess. Logan threw a fit over having to put on his make up and wanted nothing to do with his wig. Madison kep losing her wings. I guess this is Halloween with a 2 and 1 year old. Enjoy the pictures, they are at least worth a good laugh!
Not a happy clown
A Little Better
Cheesing for the camera
Getting into something she shouldn't
Sporting her brothers rainbow fro






6 comments:
I think they are cute pictures, they will always remind you of how they were at the time!
Those pictures are cute. Can you believe October is over? I'm still in denial.
They are adorable in their costumes!!
What cutie pies! I love their costumes!
They are precious! I hope they had a fun Halloween.
That should make you feel good, that they only want to posed for you! They still look adorable!
Post a Comment