I am so thankful for all that I have. This year has been full of heartache with the passing of my grandfather but in so many ways it has been filled with so much joy. I am sitting in a warm house, with plenty of food stocked in the pantry. I have gas in my car so that I may go visit family today. I am surrounded by friends and family everyday. I have a job that I can go to everyday and see 18 little faces ready to soak of knowledge. I live in a country where I am free to do all these things and worship a God who makes all of these things possible.
I hope you are enjoying the day with those you love and are remembering all the blessings in your life.
Happy Thanksgivng!

5 comments:
Have a splendid Thanksgiving with your family! Enjoy your holiday week.
Happy THANKSGIVING to your family Courtney!
Courtney, Thank you for taking the time to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving!
i bet you are a GREAT teacher....from one old teacher ....I can usually tell a good teacher by what they love!
Your niece and nephew are precious! You are blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and may God bless you with His great love and peace!
Hello Courtney~ I hope you had a blessed day with your family. I love your heart and focus on life ...you are right, all of these things you listed are GREAT reasons to reflect upon and be grateful for.
Thank you for stopping by to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving... you touched my heart! God bless you and enjoy the Christmas Season! <><
Hugs,
Tanya
P.S.>> ADORABLE niece and nephew... CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! :)
We are so blessed aren't we. Hope you have a special Thanksgiving and have a nice break from school!
Post a Comment