Thank you so much to KT over At Sneaker Teacher.
The rules to receiving this award are to: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I appreciate being recognized as a lovely blog. I love teaching and I love talking about my adorable nephew and I am happy to have followers that enjoy reading what I write about.
Please check out these awesome blogs:
Bowquet
Flip Flops and Pearls
Teresa's Treasures
Life With Lauren
Liliah's Pad
Lori's Family and Home
Love Like Crazy
Meant To Be
Miracles Momma Designs
Monkeys On The Bed
Oh Pickles
Sarah Beth Bows
The Pilot's Wife
Motherhood
The Happily Ever Lancasters
Friday, July 24, 2009
Blog Award
Thank you so much to KT over At Sneaker Teacher.
The rules to receiving this award are to: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I appreciate being recognized as a lovely blog. I love teaching and I love talking about my adorable nephew and I am happy to have followers that enjoy reading what I write about.
Please check out these awesome blogs:
Bowquet
Flip Flops and Pearls
Teresa's Treasures
Life With Lauren
Liliah's Pad
Lori's Family and Home
Love Like Crazy
Meant To Be
Miracles Momma Designs
Monkeys On The Bed
Oh Pickles
Sarah Beth Bows
The Pilot's Wife
Motherhood
The Happily Ever Lancasters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Why thank you! that is so sweet!
You are just too sweet, and your new blog design rocks!
Thank you so much! :o) You're so sweet to think of me!
YAY it works now! I have wanted to comment on several of your posts, but couldn't get it to work! Thanks for doing whatever you did to fix it!
You are so sweet! Thank you!
And I must note that I love the personalized buckets below - I've been totally loving personalized things lately.
Congrats on the award!
Post a Comment